AARRGGHH! was: Meeting place for VW show 8/16 in Costa Mesa

---------8<-----SNIP!--------8<-----------

>See you on Sunday!

AARRRGGHH!
I missed everybody-cause i was on the plane when this was posted! I
couldn't get my friends 'puter to work until tonite (2:30am!pst)

I was there, I took roughly 1 million photos. If you saw me, I was the
guy with the black button down shirt, no tan, the big ol' camera. the 5
o'clock shadow, and the big,freaky hair. I was at the Ocean Street
videos booth and at the TVA (new beetle) booth for most of the day. I
left around 2:30. I never met up with the air cooled listers either! :(

I'm still in CA, but Im doing the tourist thing tomorrow (Knotts..),
Wed- I'm touring around to some of the local shops and getting photos
and interviews for my club newsletter, Thurs- Im going to Las Vegas,
Friday, I'll cruise some more and meet up for lunch with the bands
lawyer, and Saturday (all day and night) until sunday, I'm going to
Autopalooza!
If anybody wants to go- let me know...I'v got a Ford Escort rental car
that is BEGGING me for some abuse! Unlimited milage! I want to impress
these folks with a 2000+ mile odometer!

Drop me a line, I'll check here Wed. night!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen