Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #771

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 08:16:59 -0400 Jim Jarrett <jarrett@kodak.com>
writes:

>Well, I thought there were some classic ones of Shawn in there,
especially
>that attitude shot of him and Brett leaning against their cars.   How
>cheesy was that?!? <g>

Yah, that was a kewl pic!! I love the cutsie angle of Bretts head. It's
so.... inviting! :)-

I cant believe my head was in the corner of one pic. Who was the dork
photographer who didn't clear his field before snapping the shot? PBTH!
Amature.....

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and