Re: HELP! Part needed

Well little things are becoming hard to find...like door gaskets,
etc...this was the first really important part I've found that NO one
makes anymore....I was truly shocked and mad...but I think that is
something I'm going to have to become used to....but to give you and idea,
I've already had 3 VERY nice people on the list offer to send me
one...(used of course)

Finding a rust free rocco mk1 on the east coast could be a challenge!

Eric