Re: HELP! Part needed

Sorry Eric, I'm a complete Mk1 newbie, so I don't have any help.
But I was just wondering, is having a Mk1 overall a big
pain in the butt...are there that many Scirocco-specific
non-Rabbit parts (other than the body) that are really hard
to find. Reason I'm asking is that I've been bit by the Mk1 bug,
so I have to own one soon, to compare with my Mk2 before
deciding on which one to drive daily (with my professional
student status, I don't think I can afford to run 2 sciroccos.)
Anyone have a rust-free Mk1 for sale in the north-east?

Kareem
'88 16v