81 Scirocco FS- seems reasonable.

-------------------------------

1981 VW Scirocco S, 44Kmi, $1000/obo/trade

-------------------------------

This 1981 VW Scirocco is in need of some TLC. It
has very little rust. Included is an extra set of
aluminum VW rims and a box of spare parts. The
interior is immaculate and has GTi seats. The car
doesn't run due to the lack of a battery and a
fuel pump(which I am including, but haven't
installed). The car is silver with a black
interior. I am asking $1000 or best offer, or
will consider trading for a running VW of equal
or lesser value. I am a college student that
bought the car intending to do the minor repairs
and use it as my winter transportation.
Unfortunately for me, I ended up having to use
the money intended for the Scirocco to repair my
Jetta 16v. So now I am need of a winter car that
runs.

Feel free to contact the author of this ad
veedubguy@hotmail.com

DO NOT EMAIL ME_ From time to time I come across
a good deal on the net, and I just like to pass
them
along to those who might be able to use it.

I have no other information on the car other than
what is copy- pasted from the place I found it.