Re: Waterfest pictures.

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:28:43 -0500 Etrik <etrik@pure-research.net>
writes:
>Okay, Bretts pics are up in the Mailing list section
>of http://scirocco.org/ (Don't laugh to hard when you
>see the pic of me, ACH! what and awfull pic :).
>
>Etrik

Oh-My-Gawd, the whole family (about 30 of us) was gathered around the
computer and just laughing their asses off looking at that picture of
you!!!

Thanks to whomever took that classic pic. Its how Eric looks all thetime
too, BTW!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and