Looking at an '84 perhaps a Wolfie

Greetings all!
I am going to look at an '84 Roco this afternoon.
It has 143,000 miles on it.
It has the sunroof, power wondows and Racarro (sp?) seats.
The owner think maybe it is a Wolfie, but does not know.
It is suposed to be in good shape except for 3 things:
The driver's door panel is shrunk a bit
It is painted orange
There is a small dent on the fender by the driver's door.
He will mkae sure it passes MO inspection if I decide to buy it.
He will also run down a leack in the ac and fix it.
Cost? He is asking $1,000.00.
My question: How do I tellif it is a Wolfie?
If it run and looks okay I will likjely buy, but I wanted to know if
anyone could tell me more about it.
I'll try and post the VIN this afternoon.

Regards,

J. Kevin Chapman

'95 Jetta III GL
'89 Jetta GL Wolfie (being sold this week to a fellow in NJ)
'84 Rocco (pending)
'61 Bug Eye Sprite (pending)