Re: exhaust tips (was: [For Sale] 82 8v)

Can we all vote to ban somebody from the list?  Like everyone with an
exhaust tip larger than 3 inches?    hehehehehe, just joking....

John (only thing I own with an exhaust tip larger than 3" is a 1 ton
Chev 4x4)

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm