[WAAY OFF TOPIC] Looking for a tech? - Delete this now! ;)

Sorry, i saw the post on the GTi list, so i decided to follow suit.

You guys are the only list i talk on, so please don't get mad at me for
this post, but these are desperate times for me ;).

If anyone works for a computer related firm/company, and has openings,
please ask me for my resume .. I'm willing to relocate anywhere (Isn't
every 21yr old?).

I'm a 21yr old college grad whose been geekin' it up for about 10 yrs, and
i've been working full-time for about a year (though i've had various
contract/co-op tech positions since i was 16)

If you need more info, please reply privately and ask me for my resume.

Again, sorry for the off topic post.

Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
File Management (Data Center)
Gilmore Global Logistic Services