Re: 1.8T Scirocco?

i asked some months back about the feasability of doing an A4 1.8T conversion
and received no response. after looking into it further and doing some
measuring, i think it can be done. the hard part will be the electrics and
tranny setups though. still no luck figuring them out.

i found an A4 with massive structural damage but good drive-train in BC,
Canada. the guy said $8500CDN could take it, and that's when he hear a click.
no matter what year etc... if it's totalled i ain't payin that much!! To put
the engine in you'd be lookin at at least $5-$10K with all the little peices
fabricated etc.. I don't think i wanna put $20,000 in parts into my rocco just
right now.

--
Sean Penny - Club H2O Rep Prairie-West Chapter      Swift Current, Sask
Club H2O PWC                     www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1046