Re: Techtonics

At 06:30 PM 8/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I just got off de phone - it's true that TT no longer duz any engine
>work. Just when you take things for granted, they disappear . . .

 As much as I liked their exhausts, and other misc. stuff, I'd be leery of
getting motors from them. A buddy did, and had nothing but problems. I
can't recall the whole story, but he had to send it back several times(at
his expense), first I think it was a cracked block, then something else,
and he really had a hard time dealing with them. Apparently once it was all
sorted out, it was a good motor, but he said he'd never buy a motor from
them again, because of all the hassle. But I would buy exhausts or other
non motor things from them, and have done so in the past, with no problems.

Brad