Nology sux!

  If you couldn't figure out by the title, I'm pretty ticked at Nology. I
stuck their wires,plugs, and ignition amp on several months back. Since
then I have been trying to track down 2 occasional problems. First my
ignition occasionally just completely shuts off requiring me to turn off
the ignition and restart the car, and second, the car occasionally has a
hellacious stumble, almost as severe as the complete power loss. I have
replaced the distributor cap, rotor, ignition switch, and several other
possible culprits. The same symptoms occur with or without the ignition
amplifier crap on my car. It started happening shortly after I made the
mistake of installing the nology garbage, within about two or three short
drives. Unfortunately, as often as I drive my car, by the time I had these
problems occur, the old stuff was long since trashed. I've talked to a few
people and have done the basic checks(plug gaps, and making sure all
connections are tight) to see if there's anything wrong with what I did. I
would hope I can install plug wires right. I check Nologys website, and
apparently the spark plugs are not the resistor type- no wonder they can
claim extra spark energy! Thats a cheap way to get it. So I am now
suspecting that the extra noise caused by the non resistor plugs is
crashing the ignition. I emailed Nology on 2 separate occasions, and never
got a response. I just got off the phone with them, what a bunch of
jerkoffs! I get transfered to some imbecile who is I guess was supposed to
be handling customer service. I start to go through the background(what
make/model of car, the Nology products I have installed), and this jerk
just cuts me off in midsentence sounding impatient as can be, asking me
what the problem was. The second I tell him, he immediately assumes its
something I did on the install. He asks me where the plugs are
gapped(.028", according to manual), which was something I would have told a
minute earlier had he not cut me off so quickly. He then asks if I have a
PowerCore installed(trying to sell me more crap!), and I told him the
problem was occuring with or without the amp. After these two useless
questions(I guess he figured he couldn't sell me any more useless crap) he
then told me to call Velocity to handle the troubleshooting. He started to
give me the number, but by then I was fed up, and hung up on him.
  So I guess I will call Velocity, as they've always been helpful in the
past, but if it involves purchasing any more Nology products, I won't be
doing it.

Brad