Re: 'Rocco ICE Install.....HELP!!!

	As far as the Clif 6" midranges go, you may be able to mount them in the
stock speaker location (in the map pocket), behind the factory grilles.
After quite a bit of cutting and cursing, and help from some all purpose
epoxy, I mounted my 5 1/4" mid's there, with a good amount of space left
over, possibly enough for a 6".

Chris
88 Scirocco 16v