Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #767

At 10:33:22 -0400 8/11/98, brett@kodak.com (Brett VanSprewenburg) wrote:

> Well, my friend Jim (also a list member) & I finally went down to West
> Virgina this last Saturday to pick up the 2L 16v short block that I bought
> from Todd Jarrett.  Todd gave me a great deal, which was worth the 18+ hours
> that we spent in the car (well Jims truck anyway).  It was quite a ride, we
> took various stupid pictures along the way (and added various sound effects
> at the same time with the digital camera I brought).

Swell.  Now we're gonna hear, "Hey, where are the pix of the WV trip?!?!?" :-)

Let me tell you ,they grow the bugs BIG there in West Virginey.  Took me a
couple of hours Sunday to scrape them off the front of my Explorer.  Of
course, when they impact at supra-legal velocities, KE=1/2mv^2 has a whole
new meaning!

I also thought it was weird that the guy Brett bought the engine from has
the same last name as me.  Didn't think Jarrett was that common a name.

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                        |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                       |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35400                                             |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5400         Phone:(716) 726-6365                  |
| jarrett@kodak.com                All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                                   |