Re: Clueless

>TAKE MY SCREEN NAME OFF OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>--
removed, you will no longer receive any of our bullshit. Until you
unsubscribe, we will continue to send you bullshit. And we will also make
fun of you for being an obnoxious illiterate moron who can't even follow
simple directions.

Sychobrado

PS. You should stop using screen names on your mommys AOL account, at least
until you get a clue.