Re: OK, I'm going to do it!/corrado dash

In a message dated 8/10/98 3:32:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
alex@millenniumsolutions.net writes:

<< Corrado dash into my '83 rocco.
 Any physical difference between the G60 and
 VR6 dash?  I'm assuming that if there is no physical
 difference, it will be better to go with the G60 because
 of the similar 4cyl calibration for the gauges (tach).
 Any opinions?
 Anybody have a spare dash? (yeah I know, just checking)

 TIA

 --
 Alex Ting >>
Hey Alex, one thing I know is that the pre93 dashes have slider controls for