Re: Bently's

Chris Cuzner wrote:

> Hrm .. Ok, well, my birthday just passed, and one of the things i asked my
> father for was a Bently for my SII, so we looked around Chapter's (Large
> Canadian Book store chain) for it, and they had NOTHING!  And i mean, not
> even a listing to order a Bently manual .. They had a shitload of Chiltons,
> and those were mostly for american cars, not even a Chilton for my 'rocco
> .. So i bought a "Sport Tuning for Volkwagens" book, cool stuff, but
> nothing too specific, so my father said if i can find one, he'll buy it for
> me, so, is there any way i could get it from either Mark or Potterman, or
> anyone else in here that can sell one, i'd prefer to purchase it via visa.. TIA
>
> Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
> File Management (Data Center)
> Gilmore Global Logistic Services
> --

You can order the manual just about anywhere books can be ordered. The
ISBN number is (for the Scirocco including 16V 1985-1993: 0-8376-0362-5
for the 1980-84 Scirocco its: 0-8376-0183-5
its about US $30. If you still can't get a hold of a copy repost and I
can give you a place by me that has them in stock. Of course then you
have to pay shipping etc.

Feenix...
88 16V Scirocco
84 8V (now a parts car for a circle track enduro racer)