Re: Bently's

On Mon, Aug 10, 1998 at 06:52:11PM -0400, Chris Cuzner wrote:

> So, is there any way i could get it from either Mark or Potterman, or
> anyone else in here that can sell one, i'd prefer to purchase it via visa..

I'm pretty sure that Mark @ Adirondack can ship to Canada, and I know he
takes Visa. I'd bet that even with shipping & whatever tax stuff is
necessary, he's still cheaper thatn you could get it locally.

You could also get it from your local bookstore if you give them the ISBN
number. All the bentley books are listed at
http://www.rb.com/catalog/vw-water.htm , along with their ISBN numbers.

Dan