Bently's

Hrm .. Ok, well, my birthday just passed, and one of the things i asked my
father for was a Bently for my SII, so we looked around Chapter's (Large
Canadian Book store chain) for it, and they had NOTHING!  And i mean, not
even a listing to order a Bently manual .. They had a shitload of Chiltons,
and those were mostly for american cars, not even a Chilton for my 'rocco
.. So i bought a "Sport Tuning for Volkwagens" book, cool stuff, but
nothing too specific, so my father said if i can find one, he'll buy it for
me, so, is there any way i could get it from either Mark or Potterman, or
anyone else in here that can sell one, i'd prefer to purchase it via visa.. TIA

Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
File Management (Data Center)
Gilmore Global Logistic Services