Re: VW show 8/15 in Costa Mesa

Hey Guys-
Keep me posted on the meeting area. I'm flying out to LAX on Friday
night from Newark, NJ. I'll prolly grab a rental car on Sat- where do we
meet on Sun morning? I'll be staying in Fullerton, right across from the
college. I'm pretty excited about the show, but I was pretty bummed when
I heard that the Monterrey Historic Races were at Laguna-Seca that same
weekend, but its about 350 miles from where I'm going to be.  Oh, well..
the week after that is that Autopalooza thing anyway!
CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
58 Ragtop, 84 GLI, 87 Foxwagen