Club H2O "International" (Aug 16) @ Lime Rock

	I'm not sure if this was already mentioned; is anyone going to Club H2O's
"H2O International - 1st annual all-watercooled VW / Audi show" at Lime
Rock on Sun the 16th?  I'm located in Naugatuck, CT- anyone passing by is
welcome to join me for the ride. I'm taking Rt. 8 N (from intersection w/
84) to Torrington, Rt. 4 to Cornwall Bridge. Rt. 4 North to Rt. 112 east,
and viola- Lime Rock minus the racing. Anyone up for a caravan?

Chris
88 Scirocco 16v, 84 GTI 1.9