Re: Non Scirocco - GTi rear discs

Whoever wrote the first post (Mark?) quoted below (by the way Josiah,
it's considered proper etiquette to leave the name in the post as I have
done with yours) was correct, not all A2 GTi's have rear discs.  As far
as I know, all 16v GTi's did, as well as '85 and '86 8v's.  Which means
my $500 GTi I'm trying to sell does :).  Anybody know for sure the last
year of rear discs for A2 8v GTi's?

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff