Parts needed desperately

"A grill"
I have several. $15.00 and it is yours.
If you are going to paint it I have one with some
overspray for less ($10.00).
Look up the adds in European car I think there was a trans sale.
Where are you?
I know where the big parts are but shipping can cost major $$$.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco GTX

Message text written by "SgtPeper"
>Okay Ive been tryin to find these parts forever.. so PLEASE HELP ME FIND
EM!!
My 16v has been sittin for a few months and she looks so sad all alone..
Anyway I need the following..
A hood (any color all i care about is that it has not rust..
A grill
A front bumper (or at least the cover (in red))
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I NEED A 16v TRANSMISSION!!!! MINE IS BLOWN!!
PLEASE HELP
The car is dead..
And gettin worse..
Thanx