Re: Leather Seats

I had black leather in my '83 Scirocco, and I used black Kiwi shoe polish, rubbed it in really well, buffed it with a wet rag, and then wiped it down really well with a dry rag. Worked
well, made it look beautiful, and didn't even come off on my clothes, once I did all the wiping and buffing!
    -Josiah