Re: 1.8L head 2L block?

so, i told my buddy waht you said and this is his reply:

"sounds like they are not comparing 2.0 16v to 1.8
16v.....reason i say this is the valves, springs are the
same...the cam is the same......shit the heads are both made
from the same casting mold.......they are identical in every
way.....the scirocco came with an 8v 2.0 in germany maybe he
is comparing 8v 2.0 to 16 1.8l...i dont know. but i will tell
you that you could put 10 different heads from the same motor
lets say a 91 2.0 16v jetta.....and everyone will flow at a
diff rate. i will tell you....i spent many hours playing with
flow benches when i was racing.....but then again i was using
8v heads"