[non-Scirocco] Quantum Syncro Wagon

Just wanted to share the joy with you all...
    I just bought a Quantum Syncro Wagon
1987, Silver, no rust whatsoever, 160K, needs muffler, diff lock
actuating mechanisms don't work (haven't figured out why yet....), front
left speaker doesn't work, everything else is perfect, $1300. I think I
stole it. This car is NICE! Much too nice for me! No rust, no rips in
the interior, no stains, no nothing....
    AND I took it 4-wheeling (carefully) last night and man, a 4-wheel
drive VW is the ultimate! Not as fast as my Rabbit, but accelerating out
of turns on dirt with a Syncro is a whole new experience, let me tell
you! No wheelspin!!! What's up with that? I think I like this car! And
the 5-cylinder has loads more low end torque than my 1.8 JH.
    Well, who else was I going to tell? Maybe I need to join the Quantum
list (like there is one... maybe I'll go look for it...)
    -Josiah