Re: 2.0L baby!/Carl's dillema

In a message dated 8/5/98 5:17:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, skier@together.net
writes:

<< Let me know.. Also, I've got a friend that can do engine swaps
 like he ties his shoes, but if someone could point me to a
 site that details swapping a 1.8 86 16v w/ a 2.0 16v I'd
 appreciate it. >>

Uh,
If your friend can do engine swaps so easily.. get him to fix it all for
you.... you supply the parts and a case of beer with Pizza and you're set.
That's what I started doing for my best friend and I learned SO much by doing
the work....plus you'll learn by watching him and you won't have to pay
anybody next time.  Oh.. and with a new engine you still have to fix all the
other non engine stuff that's broke.. which means you're spending even MORE
$$.
DanMay
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87