From: "Chris Chemidlin" <spredhaus@hotmail.com>
To: alex@millenniumsolutions.net
Cc: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: the amazing stuttering G-grind
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:12:05 PDT

I installed one on a 82 Sciroccotheat had a header, decked head, and
some homemade (not by me) opossum launcher exhaust. I really liked the
way it worked. It was noticeable, but it didn't ruin the drivability of
the car. Ive seen a lot of beetles turn into undrivable crap when the
wrong cam was put in. If you drive the car a lot, Id give my
endorsement!
CHRIS
http://www.spredhaus.com
58 ragtop
84 GLI

>I've been looking into the g-grind cam.
>how much difference does it make?
>
>Alex Ting

>> Mine is pretty minor.  Stock 1.8 with header, velocity exhaust and
Borla