Re: is a poly rear mount unnecessary

>  Hey all. I just installed a poly front mount on the weekend. I then noticed
> the virtual non-existent rocking motion of the engine. Now.....is it going
> "too far" if I install either a poly rear or HD rear mount?? Is some rocking
> needed within the bay and getting rid of it almost entirely a bad thing??

Verne,  Going with the Poly rear mount is too much IMHO for the
street but going with a HD is good if you don't mind taking the trade
off of a vibrating interior but having the torque from a non-rocking
motor transfered to the wheels.  I run a poly fromt & a motorsport
rear & power transfer is great & interior vibration is tolerable.

HTH
Potterman
Michael Potter
VIRTUAL WORLD PARTS