club h2o show in CT

hi everyone
I was wondering if anyone was going to the show put on by club h2o on
August 16.  Where is lakeville connecticut anyway?  I was thinking of
going and staying the weekend out there.  Any one from the list plan
on going?  If anyone is going is there a specific place where you are
staying?  If there is a hotel out there that is gonna be all vw's
like the ramada at waterfest I'd stay there.

Tony