Scirocco I rally pics

I took some pictures at the Maine Forest Pro Rally and got 2 good ones of
the scirocco I if whoever is running the scirocco.org site wants them.  I
just bought a scanner so I can scan them.

Johnİİ '98  Dak cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue, Leer Classic tonneau,
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİ  Pioneer DEH-P85DHR, ventshades, headlight/tailight covers
İİİİİİİİİ '84İ Scirocco (under construction)
          '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)