Parts for Sale

Hello everyone,

I am currently in need of cashflow so I would like to sell some items that
I thought I would probably need later but am still able to part with.  This
is a wide range of stuff and does not include everything I have, just the
items that would probably bring me more than $1.  All items are EXTREMELY
negotiable.  I will make sure everyone is happy with their purchase.
 Please email me personally with any requests:

2 - Scirocco MkI Rear Hatches with glass and wiper
- -	Dark Grey and White
1 - Single Wiper Motor from MkI
1 - Set of new solid front rotors for A1
1 - 16v Intake Manifold and T-Body
1 - 80mm Air/Fuel Mixture Plate Assy with Fuel Distributor
1 - Leather covered steering wheel from later Scirocco with Leather
interior
- -	Includes "Scirocco" Insert
1 - Dual Exhuast Manifold
1 - Oversized Throttle Body from Audi 5000
2 - 14" VW "Orlando" Wheels - Stock on 85 GTI (without inserts)
4 - 14" GTI wheels from 84 GTI
4 - 14" Teardrops - fair shape without inserts
1 - Rear Bench seat from 87 16v Scirocco (Black with Black/Gray
Panels-Vinyl)
1 - 1.6 Liter Long Block with good compression - 98k miles on engine
- -	Includes 210 mm Sachs clutch with all new seals - only 5k miles
2 - Rear Smoked 16v Taillights
All kinds of other assorted crap.

John
80 Scirocco S - 1.8JH