Re: Hard first and third gear.....

Ive always had problems getting into first and second to I brought it to
the dealer to get the tranny checked and flushed (it was before i was on
the list). They flushed and refilled the tranny and shifted worse. So I
drained it and put in Redline MTL and it made a night and day difference. Ive
had no harmful side effects as of yet.

Shannon Fenton
Thank you for your time.
sfenton@telegroup.com