80 Scirocco for sale

I am in Allentown, about a 5 hour drive, but I have an '80 sitting in
the back yard looking for a new owner.

It is red, was hit in the front passenger's side.  The frame is
straight, and I have a grille, headlight bucket, and turn signal for
it.  Needs a hood and fender.  Also needs tires, battery, and some
assorted hoses.  The car is stock, has AC, but has been sitting
since the accident in 1994.  It ran when it was hit.

There is surface rust on the car, but a quick inspection shows the
frame seems solid.   I have not put the car in the air to get a close
look at it.  I bought it as a project restoration, but don't have the
time.  Since you have working drivetrain, brakes, and suspension,
this may be worth your time.  It isn't pretty, but it is a rocco.

I want $400, but that is negotiable for Scirocco list members.

Ken Buck
Philadaelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chair
78 DSP VW Scirocco regional champ 94, 95, 97
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway
Rusty 78 Scirocco daily driver
(2) '80 Sciroccos- project cars- for sale