[all] synthetic oil

If you can or have the chance to update from natural oil to
synthetic. DO IT! It may mean having your complete engine seals
replaced but if you're in the middle of a rebuild or dropping in a
new engine, I would highly recommend switching to synthetic. I have
also been told that the new synthetics (Amsoil) etc, will not eat
away the seals and you can switch over to it at any time.

Case in point o nthe 1200 miles trip from Miami to Houston, about
600 miles into the trip I got some gas and decided to check the oil,
there was no oil on the dipstick, the car was running fine so I
assumed it to be a bad dipstick, drove the car the rest of the 600
miles home, oil temps were at 90deg , it was nighttime and the
outside temp was 80-85deg. If i ran the AC the tems went to 100
at the maximum. Getting home the next day I realized I had absolutely
no oil in my rocco!! That synthetic stuff kept my engine running 600
miles with NO OIL! and no damage to the engine! (finds out i develped
an oil leak somewhere, still havent tracked it down yet.

Ryan