PARTS CAR in So Cal.

Parts, Parts, Parts, Parts, Car!
Black 86 Scirocco body and interior in Southern California.

Call Roger Hewson at (949) 240 4000 (Autotech)
This is not an Autotech sponsored event!
The car is centrally located in Huntington California.
I can forward your E-mail to Roger if you send it to me.

This car was a 16v in good condition but someone decided
to do a redesign to the front end. Yes when I say redesign I mean
accident. So now the parts on discount floor (we talking the garage).
Everything must go!

*Tail lights in mint condition with the black stripes --> Kevin
*US rear bumper (great gift idea for Scirocco down the street)
*Hatch with good glass and wing (rear wiper included)
*Rear seat (the cloth with gray center)
*Interior side º panels in good condition --> Brad
*Dash (black) (Brett Erickson could use this)
*Center console
*Muffler (stock 16v)
*Power windows, power door locks and power gas door lock.
*16v body kit (from the doors back if great condition)
*Doors
*Glass
*Mirrors
*Gas tank
*Roof gutters --> Shawn
*Glove box (16v badge is missing)
Every must go!
The motor has been removed and put in a GTI.
You can call Ron and ask him for more information too.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
It is not my car that is being parted out.