From: "Brubaker, John" <JBrubaker@AMF.com>
To: "'skerocdriver@juno.com'"
<skerocdriver@juno.com>,"'mark.peele@juno.com'" <mark.peele@juno.com>
Cc: "'scirocco-l@privateI.com'" <scirocco-l@privateI.com>
Subject: RE: Aftermarket Electronic Ignition
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 19:14:14 -0400

Snip, snip, snip...Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced,
>aftermarket kit to accomplish this?

Why not just update an ignition system from a CIS VW from the
junkyard??
It should be easy enough to do since your already an experienced
ignition
swapper! Right? :)

How do you know whether someone has points or an electronic ignition?
 What is the difference?  I really have no clue.  I have an 80 S so
what do I have?

John
80 Scirocco S