Re: missed the big find

> From:          "Meat" <penny@sk.sympatico.ca>
> Subject:       missed the big find

> do you know that the guy i bought my Zender Z400 kit from was from Everett,
> WA? do you know Thy Huang? you could of had yourself a really hard to find
> kit. i'm not trying to rub it in, it just kind of blows my mind.

Never heard of the guy, just moved here in April.  Does he have a VW
shop?  I'd love to find a good mechanic here for the things I don't
want/feel like doing myself.

As for the kit, I probably wouldn't have bought it.  I'm not into
extreme mods, I like my rocco the way it is.  Enough of a struggle
just to keep it reliable :)
Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com