Re: Parts needed

<<  I paid $40
 for a piece of hose once.  >>

That's nothin.  When I replaced my transmission on my 16V, I unhooked all the
motormounts(because I was repacing them as well) and had the engine hangin
from my cherrypicker(yep it rules!!!).  So anywho, I left all hoses and wires
intact so as to save time and energy.  Unfortunately I pinched the lower
radiator to water pump hose which I could have avoided if I had been paying
attention.  That damn thing cost me $68 plus a fedex charge from a dealership
in Michigan....I was in Wisconsin at the time.  No parts houses in the area
could even get it.  It's a little different than the 8valve one.  It
sucked......I've got a couple spares now. tee hee
DANMAY
8716VScirocco
83GTi