Re: jealous of what, shawn?!

<< Someone want to fill me in on what the original bad was for this
 mail-shaggin?

 jason
 87 16V >>
I am very amused by all of this but at the same time I'm sick of it.  It is
funny to see that the project never did happen after being promised....and
promised again.  I wish I had all that money to throw away and then talk
sh*it about.  I dont' think it's right  that somebody who doesn't contribute
anything to this list can keep on coming in here to talk MORE sh*t.  Shawn
may be a little harsh around the edges but he contributes a TON to this list
and he is extremely well versed in VW.  That's all I care about.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco
83GTi