Re: jealous of what, shawn?!

O.K., I'm not a huge contributing member to this list, but why don't we all
shut the computers down for the night.

It's easy to get carried away and there's no reason for this list to self
destruct because there are a few varying opinions on things. Personally, I
wasn't following this thread as I'm too busy at work so I don't care who
started what. Shawn, despites spelling his name wrong <g>! is a big
contributer to the list, and I remember Chris and his frequent posts to the
Corrado-L. I'd rather not loose either of them.

See you all tomorrow, thanks.

Shaun