Parts needed

	Hi everyone.....i was in need of some advice and some parts....first i
need advice on power windows switches that look nice in the scirocco. I do
not like door panel mounted switched. I guess this limits me to what kind
of switches i can place into the car and where i can put them...any ideas
would be appreciated. Then i need help finding the parts i decide to put
into the car. The used shops around here will not pull a door panel off
unless you want the entire door panel (like $100) I would rather not pay
this for just needing switches.

			Any help is appreciated

					Mike
Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need major interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.
lerb@usa.net
lerb@mindless.com
lerb@softhome.net
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______