Re: 16x7.5 rims on SII

Oh, better stay with 15*7. If your car is lowered it will rub in the back. I
have cut out the innerfenderlips so it is about 6mm left of them and it still
rubs with 3 people in the car. OK, if you run soft it doesnt rub. Tires is
205/40, and the car is lowered aproximetly(hard to spell) 10cm in the back.