Re: Sorry...

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Night Shadow wrote:

> Hey guys, sorry about the 3 posts that were excatly alike, my e-mail
> system has been seriously messed up, it wasn't sending messages, and now
> it sent them all at once(those were multiple tries..)...wierd..those
> messages were sent many days ago...

Actually, that wasn't your mail system's fault - the list management
software tries to be helpful and interprets certain things as commands
rather than posts (i.e, most people trying to unsubscribe by posting to
the list will get their request bounced to me because the management
software picks up on the word "unsubscribe" on the first line of the
message).  It also freaks out about the word "help" in the subject line -
those messages were sitting in a queue here until I got a chance to
forward them.

So, if anyone posts a message with a subject line that looks like "Help!",
and it doesn't get to the list right away, that's why.

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/