Re: Damn Nissans

> Like most, I'm always wary of Honda drivers but I wasn't prepared for this.
>  I was waiting at a stop light when a non descript two door sedan pulled up
> next to me.  I figured "big deal" and when the light turned green I
> accelerated away pretty quickly.  Well, that guy really picked up the pace
> and went by me so I thought "what the hell" and got on it hard in second
> gear.  Much to my chagrin, I could not pull even with him.  All I saw was a
> SE-R logo and the Nissan symbol.  That thing could go!  I'm sure I made his
> day as he pretty much had his way with me but my only consolation is that
> the car looked a bit modified (exhaust anyway).  My 16V is all stock as far
> as the drivetrain is concerned.  So, watch out for these SE-R things unless
> you're prepared to go hard!
>
> Additionally, I keep seeing the long block and short block being talked
> about.  Is a 1.8L 16V a short block?  Just curious.

Yeh those things are pretty darn fast!!! 2.0 16v is what's in the
SE-R's. It's kinda like going up next to a 2.0 GTI 16v with some
tighter gearing. I played with a few in my MK1 & I'm really glad that
it's a built 1.8 8v thats geared & lighter or I'd be reading the rear
emblem too.

Potterman

> Steve Theodore

Michael Potter