Re: Mark.Peele: Euro Turn Signals

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997 09:12:48 +0100 mark.peele@juno.com (Mark A. Peele)
writes:
>UPDATE!
>
>i just checked Autotech's online parts list.
>
>10.941.7270K      Euro TURN INDICATORS, SCIROCCO 2, pair       89.95
>(don't know if they're clear or amber)
>www.autotech.com

Yeh, I ordered mine from Autotech a few years back, I think I paid $80
bucks for the set of two amber lens, which is about what one factory VW
lens will cost you, from a dealer. Then I busted one in a wreck and had
to order another one form them. I didn't have to wait at all, I got them
in about 1 week, but that was about 2 1/2 - 3 years ago.

shikaroka@juno.com
82 Scirocco 16V (highly modified)
87 GTI G60
72 Baja Bug & Karmann Ghia