91 scirocco II

Hi,

first of all - yes it does exist!

second - yes I do live in Estonia, all the cars here are brought from
Germany.

third - yes it is too expensive, corrado the same year costs the same or
0.5 k more. Only I can buy this with a rent contract, save some money on
taxes and get it for 4.8 k (i've been calculating all nite!). The only down
side is, that if I ever try to sell it, it would have to be to one of you
guys, at least with the proper price. It looks older than any other 91 car
and one has to be a enthusiast to want it.

fourth - thanks and I'll be thinking, test-driving, calculating, etc. Would
love to have another rocco though!

Arno