RE: Chat session - IRC?

If anyone here uses IRC, I'm usually on Efnet (rather than, say, Dalnet or
Undernet) as "Angular".

I'll create a channel called #scirocco or maybe one called #vw_h20.  Pop on
in any old time.

If you need an IRC client, go to http://www.mirc.co.uk/index.html and
download mIRC.

-Bradley
1986 Scirocco 16V 2.0 liter, Quaife, mods, mods, etc., etc.
1987 Quantum Wagon Syncro FOR SALE now.
http://effervescent.com/btp/vw.html