Chat session

        I was wonderin what you guys and gals think about having a weekly
chat session, say sunday night, at Etrik's scirocco 16V sight.  I think it
would be great,  the closest we can get to goin out for a beer and talkin
cars.  The list is great for tech info and questions but you really can't
carry much of a conversation.  Etrik has put together a first class page
that is all set up for chat(in case some of you havn't seen it).

        What do ya think?

                                Lemme know.

                                                     Owen(chat code name Oates)