Re: Euro Turn Signals

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:08:11 +0000 "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@phoenix.net>
writes:
>Huh..Huh yeah like good luck finding them in stock.....Can we say "2
>years backordered".... =]

Heh-heh!! I gotta brag about my latest investment. I just picked up my
Euro turn signals from Ken Weidmann Jr. (Thanks again Ken!!) and gotta
say that they do look cool. It cleans up the look of the front of the
car. At the same time, nobody would know what they were unless they were
a Scirocco freak like me......

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and